- Applicants are required to complete a three-year residency in an American Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME)-accredited Pediatric Residency program.
- Applicants will have passed all components of the U.S. Medical Licensure Examination, including: Step 1, Step 2 (Clinical Knowledge), Step 3 (Clinical Skills)
- The eligibility requirements for certification by the American Board of Pediatrics must be fulfilled https://www.abp.org/ABPWebSite/
International applicants must also provide evidence of the following:
- Certification by the Educational Commission of Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- Information on ECFMG certification may be obtained at http://www.ecfmg.org/
- Must be eligible for J-1 ECFMG visa sponsorship for entire three-year period of fellowship
- Visit the Office of International Student, Faculty, and Staff Services at http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/intlsvcs/
We participate in ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service) and will accept applications and supporting material beginning in December. Applicants selected for interviews will be contacted in early January. Interviews will be scheduled in January, February, March, and early April. https://www.aamc.org/students/medstudents/eras/fellowship_applicants/
We also participate with the National Residency Matching Program. Applicants must register with NRMP prior to interviewing. Two positions per year are available. Please visit the NRMP website for dates of registration.
Thank you for your interest in the program. For further inquiries, please contact: